Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Little R & R

Well, today I am headed down to Branson to spend the day at my company picnic. They have rented Celebration City and I've heard rumors that it's actually quite fun. I am going with 3 of my siblings, 1 neice and 2 nephews. Hopefully I will be able to stay awake all day since I am basically leaving in a few minutes when I get off work, and don't plan on getting any sleep. Luckily, I had enough foresight to take vacation for tonight so at least I won't have to come back into work later.

Tomorrow afternoon I am attending a family reunion for my paternal grandmothers side of the family. Usually a pretty okay event. Since I have decided to start making a little more time for myself each day (previous post), I am hoping to be able to update my blog several times over the weekend instead of ignoring it for days. Which means, sometime tomorrow night (after football) I will tell you how Celebration City was.

No comments: