Saturday, September 16, 2006

Some Thoughts I Had Today...

I can't figure out how I live on an average of 5 hours of sleep a day and still don't have time to get everything done I want to do.

UndergroundOzarks.com is awesome.

I swear if I hear one more thing today about Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton I'm gonna go postal on somebody.

Chocolate cake is good.

I have got to figure out how to submit a better roster for this weeks Fantasy Football.

Dahler Mendi makes me want to dance. (Seriously, check it out)

I am way too addicted to my Nintendo DS Lite

My laundry is getting way out of hand and I'm gonna have to actually wash clothes this weekend. Yuck!

I wonder if Rachael called and asked the vet about our kitty.

Finally, Amy has updated her blog!

I really need to finish reading the books I am currently started on.

The people that drive in this town really don't do it very well.

Tags: Random Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true, undergroundozarks.com is awesome. Thanks for reminding me.

Yep... I finally updated my blog. Somehow, I think I've kicked this 24 hour blogging addiction.