Saturday, September 16, 2006

Some Thoughts I Had Today...

I can't figure out how I live on an average of 5 hours of sleep a day and still don't have time to get everything done I want to do.

UndergroundOzarks.com is awesome.

I swear if I hear one more thing today about Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton I'm gonna go postal on somebody.

Chocolate cake is good.

I have got to figure out how to submit a better roster for this weeks Fantasy Football.

Dahler Mendi makes me want to dance. (Seriously, check it out)

I am way too addicted to my Nintendo DS Lite

My laundry is getting way out of hand and I'm gonna have to actually wash clothes this weekend. Yuck!

I wonder if Rachael called and asked the vet about our kitty.

Finally, Amy has updated her blog!

I really need to finish reading the books I am currently started on.

The people that drive in this town really don't do it very well.

Tags: Random Thoughts

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's true, undergroundozarks.com is awesome. Thanks for reminding me.

Yep... I finally updated my blog. Somehow, I think I've kicked this 24 hour blogging addiction.

Kim said...

The drivers in this town? OMG! You are way too nice.
Did you know that a STOP sign in Springfield is actually just for decoration? The city actually had the audacity to put one of their yard ornaments right there on the corner of Dollison and Glenwood about 35 years ago when the neighborhood was built. I sit on my back porch and watch the idiot drivers on my street cruise right on through as if those big red signs do not apply to them. I love it really, because pretty soon I'm going to get to be a witness...
Ohhhh I can't wait. hehe