Thursday, September 14, 2006

How To Make A Chocolate Martini


Okay, I've never actually had a martini of any kind. Not that I don't like vodka, just don't care for olives. Also, let's be honest, I'm never anywhere fancy enough and never with anyone fancy enough to bother ordering a martini.

But, the other day I was at Applebee's and these two delicious sounding drinks were on the menu. I would love someone to offer to take me to Applebee's and enjoy one with me.

Chocolate Martini
1 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1 oz. Creme de Cacao
1 oz. Stolichnaya Vodka
Pour all the ingredients into a shaker two-thirds full of ice and shake well.
Strain into a chocolate-rimmed martini glass.


Caramel Appletini
1 oz Shakka Red Apple Liqueur®
1 oz Stoli Vanilla®
1 oz Caramel Syrup
2 oz Apple Juice
1 oz of caramel on the bottom of a cocktail glass, layer drink on top


Tags: Rambling, Entertainment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl...so this is totally what we should do. for your birthday, you should let me take you to Applebees and get liquored up with you, then we should go to Cold Stone Creamery for orgasmic dessert! :D

Seriously.

I get off work Friday at 6pm. What'dya think?

Are there any movies you wanna see?

...roseykrh said...

hey - guess what? I have to go to work, so I can't get liquored up or go to a movie.

Isn't my life fun?