Thursday, September 28, 2006

Too Much Drama

Well, my life just keeps getting more complex and I have pretty much decided I don't like all the drama. So, I am going to do my best to change my attitude. Normally, when something is not going right for someone in my life I try my hardest to relieve their stress by taking it on myself. I figure I handle stress pretty good, so I would rather be stressed out inwardly than to watch my family or friends be at their wits end.

But now I am seeing the error of my ways because I have managed to allow myself to take on other peoples stress in every single facet of my life. I can't really think of any area of my world that is not going through some sort of drama right now. Not only is it making me sleepy and giving me the munchies, but I haven't been on the internet since early Sunday morning. That's crazy! Not only do I really enjoy adding worthless bits of information to this blog, but I am a regular posting member of some websites that I am now completely behind on.

And is anyone trying to help me relieve stress? Yeah, actually a few people are and I appreciate them greatly. However, what I need to learn is that I don't have to be everything to everyone. At least not all the time. I have got to learn to make some "me" time and put my wants first at least for 30 minutes of each day. So, wish me luck.

Tags: Rambling

No comments: