Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm Bored...

so I thought I would post this picture of my youngest sister. She is 19 years old and this is a picture I took on her first trip ever to a zoo. A group of us went to the Tulsa Zoo on labor day this year and had a blast. Since my lil sis had never been to a zoo, we made her do, try and see absolutely everything. We even made her do the little kid stuff because we had to make sure she made up for lost time.

It was a great day and we had a lot of fun. I actually took around 200 pictures, so you're lucky you only had to look at one. The Tulsa Zoo is a great value and I highly recommend it to anyone with children. They have some amazing spots for photographs and there are all sorts of animal statues to climb on and have your picture taken. Of course, they also have great animal exhibits. You can watch the polar bear swim below the water line, see a shark feeding, watch a sea lion exhibition, and see the penguins playing. Plus there's all sorts of interactive activities.

Since we had several kids with us, we spent quite a bit of time at the really cool playground they have there. I'm sure you can tell that's where this picture was taken. I think she was a little concerned that she was going to fall off, but it sure did make for a funny picture.

Tags: Family

No comments: