Friday, September 29, 2006

Snakes On The Plains!

Woo Hoo, I cracked myself up with the title of this post. It's even accurate, because I'm referring to a house in Idaho, which is one of the Great Plains States. Man, I'm good.

Okay, let's move on. Basically, I just read an article about a couple who bought a run-down house to renovate only to discover it is completely infested with thousands of snakes. Seems like the snakes have claimed the property as their own and now return to that spot naturally every fall and winter to survive the cold weather. The article tells of several different experiences the couple had with snakes while working on the property.

Now I tell ya, I'm not as scared of snakes as I am spiders, but after the first incident happened and balled up groups of snakes fell on my head, I wouldn't have been doing any more projects.

No comments: