Friday, December 08, 2006

Random Thoughts I Had Today

It's too freakin cold to run errands, I'll do them tomorrow.

Awesome, Chuck came over to play.

I need to buy diswashing liquid.

Transferring contacts over to a new cell phone really sucks ass.

Must remember to take DJ's book back to him and pretend I actually read the whole thing.

Why is it that when I go Christmas shopping I always find more stuff for me than I do for anyone else?

I work in the coldest office in the history of the world!

I need to remember to get some more lotion for all of my winter skin.

Yummy....eggnog.

My sister is going to love her gift.

Saints Row is a pretty kick ass video game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you claim to have read Flivver, you are a squirrel. someday you will rot!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!