Friday, December 01, 2006

Calling All Springfield Bloggers

As you can see on the right side of my page, I have an area dedicated to listing fellow Springfield bloggers. Basically I stole Larry Little's list several weeks ago and got rid of the ones that had not been updated in months.

But, just because my list came from someone else's page does not mean it is complete. Indeed, it may be that there are more of you out there whose links do not yet appear on my site. So, I am cordially inviting you to leave me a comment with a link to your Springfield blog and I will gladly add it to my list. Or, if you know of someone who has been left out you may submit their site for them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone always seem to leave Joel off of these lists. joelmaxwell.com.

...roseykrh said...

argh! You're totally right. And the stupid thing is I actually read his blog. I will add it later today.

Branson Missouri said...

I am a Springfield Blogger...kinda

http://bransonmissouri.blogspot.com
http://bransonedge.3floors.com

:)

...roseykrh said...

Close enough. :-)
I'll add you tonight.

Branson Missouri said...

Thanks Rosey,

From the Southern Side of the 417

...roseykrh said...

You are very welcome, Sir. It was my pleasure.