Friday, December 22, 2006

I Think I Made It

I believe that I am now officially done with my Christmas shopping. I was finally able to finish up my Dad's gift today and his was the last one I had left to get. I also managed to get my no bake cookies made today that Mom asked me to bring on Sunday. Everything that needed to be wrapped is wrapped and in the car. I think I made it.

A few days ago I didn't think I was going to be able to survive the hustle and bustle of the season, but everything has fallen into place since then. I even received the calendar I ordered for my sister. Don't worry, she doesn't like the internet and I've never told her I have a blog, so she won't see this. I got her a calendar that is personalized with pictures I took of her kids throughout the year. Walgreens.com lets you upload as many pictures as you want, then you choose your calendar design and go through and decide the layout of each page. You can also add personalized text showing birthdays and anniversaries. The calendar cost $19.99 before shipping & handling. I believe my final price was $27.xx, and it was well worth it. That's a unique, creative gift that I know she's gonna flip out over.

Okay, now that I've done some advertising for Walgreens, I'll get back on topic. As I was saying, I'm done. Going to meet some friend in Silver Dollar City tomorrow evening before I go to work. After I get off work Sunday morning I am heading straight down to my Dad's house for a Christmas breakfast and gift exchange with some siblings and neice and nephews. It's gonna be great. I hope that all of you have as much fun spending the holidays with your family as I'm going to have with mine.

No comments: