Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve Plans

Well, the end of the year is upon us and once again I am faced with a difficult decision. What am I doing for New Year's Eve? It's always a stressful decision for me because, of course, not every single person I enjoy hanging out with is going to be at the same place I am at. I try to be a people pleaser, so I always have trouble deciding who might be mad if I show up and who might be mad if I don't. Obviously the best scenario would be to end up somewhere that has the maximum amount of my family and friends as possible. It's just usually hard to arrange because of babysitting issues, availability to stay the night (driving not allowed), whether or not everyone likes everyone who may be there, etc.

But, I believe I have finally figured out what my plans are. Hopefully it will be a blast and I will sing and laugh and frolic the night away while not throwing up. On that note, I hope all of you guys end up having a great New Year's Eve and survive any party you may be going to without throwing up.

AND DON'T DRIVE HOME!!

No comments: