Friday, December 01, 2006

New Template

Okay, obviously I am trying out a new blog template. What I would really like to do is someday be able to design my own, but I have yet to learn CSS so I am stuck just using the free designs Blogger offers. I am interested in what you guys think about the change. Is this one better than the old one? Let me know.

Also, if any of you guys feel like designing me a new one that's really spiffy I would love to let you.

On another note, I was able to hack my old template so that I could toggle comments on and off below the original post instead of viewing them on a seperate page. But the new template isn't coded like the old one was so I don't know what to change to toggle comments. If anyone is interested in helping me please email me and I will send you a copy of the template code so you can tweak it for me. Then I will talk greatly of you on my blog and make you a local celebrity.

No comments: