Friday, December 22, 2006

Burger King's Xbox Games


Just in case any of you are interested in how good/bad these games may be - here's my opinion. Pocketbike racer is pretty challenging and the graphics are waaaay better than I expected them to be. Granted, I'm not saying they're great. Just that for a $3 game it's way above my expectations. The races are a lot of fun and you can even race against your buddies (or total strangers) online.

BigBumpin is a total blast. There are different types of games you can play with bumper cars, my favorite of which is the hockey style game. It's crazy fun to have 4 players playing red team against blue team and slamming into each other chasing the puck.

Sneak King I have not yet played. I did buy it, but I've had so much fun with the other two that I haven't gotten around to even opening it yet. But I'm sure it's also going to be a great game. I am very impressed with the quality of all three of these games and I can honestly say that each purchase I made was the best $3.99 I've spent in a long time. I highly recommend these games for any Xbox owner out there, because the fun-factor is unbelievable.

No comments: