Friday, October 13, 2006

Was Your Day Unlucky?

While I certainly don't suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia, I am curious as to why I came out the door tonight on my way to work and completely fell all the way down the front porch steps. I've lived there since February and have never stumbled on them before. Of course, I did forget to turn the porch light on so that I could see where I was walking. And I was talking on the cell phone so I was distracted.

Speaking of my cell phone, it immediately flew out of my hands as I was rolling down the concrete steps and skidded all the way down the driveway. I was talking to Bobbie and she didn't even realize I was gone until I crawled over to the phone and told her what had happened. Now I've got skid marks on the screen. But they're minimal, so it could have been worse. At least the screen didn't break. Luckily, neither did any of my bones.

Anyway, do any of you have Friday the 13th stories you can share about today?

No comments: