Monday, November 06, 2006

Photos Of Springfield & The Ozarks

Flickr is an online photo sharing website that allows you to upload your pictures and share them with your family, friends and everyone else in the world. It's a pretty popular site, so I'm sure you guys already know all about it. But did you know that you can also choose to join a Flickr group and help create a collective pool of photos all relating to a specific place or subject?

I am just barely getting started with my Flickr account, but there are a couple of Flickr groups that I have joined and really enjoy. One is the Springfield, Mo group photo pool. There is also a Southwest Missouri group photo pool and an Ozark group. You should check them out, you might find something that interests you.

And if you're interested in the few pictures I've shared you can look at them here.

No comments: