Saturday, November 04, 2006

Busy, Busy Day

I've got a VERY big day ahead of me that I cannot tell you about. Well, I can tell you about it, but not until after it's over with. One of the cool parts about my day is that I will be getting to take a small roadtrip and that is one thing I am always up for. Hopefully we'll get to see some sunshine instead of the dull gray clouds that were threatening earlier.

Anyway, just wanted to make you guys aware that I will basically be going on no sleep for the next 24 hours and my blogging might slow down a bit. Then again, I'm kind of a crackhead and I could end up with major insomnia which could lead to 23 new posts being created over the next day or two.

Guess we'll all just have to wait and see, won't we?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well when you get home, wander over to my site and meebo me. Cause I might be going through Rosey's Ramblings withdrawls.

Anonymous said...

brat. thanks for telling us about something exciting that you cant tell us about. oh that reminds me of something ive been dying to tell you! oh nevermind. haha

Anonymous said...

Oooh... I have a guess!