Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Horoscope

According to this morning's local paper, my horoscope is:

Virgo - You're presented with a choice. You can either feel right, or you can feel happy. There is something to learn either way.

Now, I don't really ever pay attention to horoscopes. I probably only read mine 3 or 4 times a year total and usually only if it happens to catch my eye. When I do read them I view them the same way I view fortune cookie fortunes - just a little bit of humor that sometimes randomly applies to your life.

However, this morning I was stunned to read my horoscope and realize it is talking about my life exactly. Although it should be my permanent horoscope instead of just today's or this week's. Because for years now, choosing between what feels right and what makes me feel happy has been a constant struggle. And for the record, I never seem to make the right choice at the right time. I suck at it completely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...your efforts at trying to please everyone despite whether or not it's what you WANT is at least appreciated by me if that makes you feel any better...although...I'd still appreciate you even if you always did what you wanted! xoxo

...roseykrh said...

Thank you, but I do find it odd that you appreciate my efforts since I rarely get the chance to please you by hanging out with ya.

Anonymous said...

well i didnt necessarily mean your efforts concerning ME. just in general.