Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Need More Internet!

I've been fairly busy recently and have taken a lot of pictures and gone on adventures that I would love to post here. Unfortunately, since I no longer have internet at my "weekend home", I am falling behind on my blogging. So, I'm kind of stumped about what to do about it. I don't really want to post 3 or 4 blogs every Thursday, Friday and Saturday because posts get more attention when they can just sit at the top of your page for at least 24 hours. But, I want to talk about what I've been up to.

I think maybe the best solution will be to post one entry that includes several different topics and pictures in it. I'm going to try it once or twice to see if it will work or if it will make my page look too busy. Let me know if any of you have an opinion about it or have another option for me. Other than the obvious option of getting the internet reinstated at my weekend home.

No comments: