Sunday, April 01, 2007

Now It's Officially Spring

Do you know why it is suddenly official that spring is here? It's because last night I attended my first "hot dog-roasting" bonfire of the year. Yeah! We even had smores! Now my warm-weather hyperness has kicked into full swing.

We went to Chris' house where he and his friend Grisham built us a small fire:




The fire was awesome, but was not quite suited for roasting hot dogs - you couldn't get too close without your face melting off:



But, we finally managed to burn a few beyond repair and enjoy some good food and company:




After sunset, the fire was perfect for keeping us warm:




All in all, it was a beautiful spring night. Great times, great friends, and I guess I better say great family or else several of them might be offended.

No comments: