Sunday, April 01, 2007

Random Picture

I love photography, but I have a 6.0 mp Nikon Coolpix L1 instead of a digital SLR so a lot of times my pictures are simply snapshots. But that doesn't stop me from one day dreaming of owning a Nikon D70 and it also doesn't stop me from trying to take fancy little artsy pictures with my simple little camera.

As a result, I end up with hundreds of pictures a week that I don't want to delete or store, but I digress. I also occasionally end up with a decent shot.

Here's one I took Saturday morning as I was leaving work and heading out to the parking lot. This is a shot of the new construction at St. John's Hospital. The weather was kind of cloudy and stormy, but there was still a hint of possible spring sunshine in the air and I just loved the way the newly installed glass panels were reflecting the sky.

No comments: