Friday, April 06, 2007

Random Thoughts For The Day

Thank God, the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals finally won a game this season.

I probably should have slept sometime between getting off work @ 7:00 am this morning and being back at work @ 09:30 pm today. I'm starting to feel a liiiitttle bit tired.

Cadbury eggs are the bomb!

Josh and I had a good day reliving our favorite songs from 80's hair bands.

Today, I got to eat some of grandma's world-famous sugar cookies that she is making for Easter. I got to sneak some 2 days early because I'm her favorite. Nananana booboo.

Okay, Josh got some cookies today too. And so did Sabrina. And so did the kids. But, she wanted me to get the first ones. I'm sure of it.

I'm going to Disney World baby!

I drank 1 wine cooler 3 1/2 hours before coming to work - don't tell my boss.

Have I mentioned that I'm tired?

Happy Hoppy Bunny Weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Jason Rohrblogger said...

I love it when you drink and post.

...roseykrh said...

wine coolers are like kool aid - i't be way too full of liquid long before i could ever drink enough of them to take effect.

I'm a Jack Daniels and Diet Pepsi kinda girl when I get the chance!