Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Crappy Flight!

SEWAGE FLOWS DOWN AISLES OF TRANS-ATLANTIC FLIGHT
10:55 PM PDT on Tuesday, June 19, 2007
By RAY LANE / KING 5 News

""I was more nervous than I had ever been on a flight," said passenger Collin Brock.
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash.– Passengers on a Continental Airlines flight had to hold their noses for hours as sewage overflowed from toilets while they were high over the Atlantic.
"To be blatantly honest, I was more nervous than I had ever been on a flight," said Collin Brock. The University Place man was on board Continental Airlines flight 1970 from Amsterdam to Newark, New Jersey last week when things went bad.
"I've never felt so offended in all my life. I felt like i had been physically abused and neglected. I was forced to sit next to human excrement for seven hours," said Brock."

rest of story HERE

No comments: