Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cell-phone Sunset



I know these pictures are crappy, but as I was leaving the house tonight to head for work I was completely enamored with the gorgeous bright pink streaks of today's sunset. (Today referring to Wed. 06/06 - it will be Wednesday in my mind until I go to bed at 09:00 am Thursday morning. Oh the joys of the graveyard shift).

But I digress. Back to the crappy pictures. As I was saying, the sunset was too pretty to pass up and since I did have my Nikon with me but the batteries were dead, my Motorola Razr was my only choice. The pics aren't bad considering it's a cell phone, but they sure don't do the deep blues and bright pinks much justice. I hope you guys were all able to admire the colors for yourselves earlier. If you didn't get a chance to, you really missed out.

No comments: