Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I Have A Fear of Canned Biscuits

It's true, I'm scared of canned biscuits. Or more specifically, I'm scared of opening the canned biscuits. Weird huh? I have googled it and it turns out I'm not the only one who has this irrational fear. But that doesn't make it any less embarassing. I guess it's the anticipation that gets to me. Kind of like when someone threatens to pop a balloon. The loud noise doesn't scare me, but the anticipation of not knowing when the loud noise will occur makes me anxious. I guess that's the best way to describe it. I'm not really scared of canned biscuits... they just make me anxious. I'm anxious about canned biscuits. Crap, that doesn't make it sound any better at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god, I'm not the only one.. My husband laughs at me for it, but I really have a fear of canned biscuits!