Thought I should post a quick note just to let you guys know that I am still alive and well. I have a lot of things I want to post about, such as:
- my trip to the Mt. Vernon Apple-Butter Makin Days
- my trip to the crafts fairs in NorthWest Arkansas
- the awesome painting I bought at a crafts fair that I am so proud of
- what I found on the internet which made me not so proud of my awesome painting
- what happened to my pretty new car over the weekend
- I signed up for a Flickr membership, so all my photos are now online
- etc., etc., etc.
Unfortunately, I have gotten a little side-tracked by my latest addiction. It's an online game called Runescape. It's a cheesy, Java-based online RPG that one of my co-workers has been talking about constantly. She was having so much fun and telling me so many stories that I had to check it out. And for now, I am hooked. So, that's what I've been doing with most of my online time.
Now, it is true that 90% of my blog posts are made while I'm at work. And I cannot play Runescape at work (the game engine won't load through our network's firewall), so theoretically I should still have time to update my blog. But no, instead I am spending all my time at work looking up information about Runescape so that I will know how to make money faster and what items I should buy.
Hopefully, I will get this out of my system soon. I'll keep you posted - maybe.