Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fo Shizzle

Yo, Yo - I know I aint been round much this past week. But it's cool. I just been chillin, checkin out some stuff on the intrawebz. Here's some of the latest things that have been keeping me busy:

Playing around with photos

Keeping track of the latest video game news

Drooling over the hottest new gizmos

Polishing up on some long-forgotten places

Laughing my ass off here and here

And, of course, watching lots of football and movies on the glorious Samsung 50 inch DLP HDTV. Man, that tv has been in the house now for a whole year - and I still stare at it with wide-eyed wonder and amazement. It's the most beautiful thing ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HDTV is great. The first time I saw one there was a PGA tournament on and I could see individual blades of grass on the fairways. It was incredible. Enjoy it!