Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Whatever it is, I hate it

I am in a bad mood. Or maybe it's a sad mood. Possibly even a minor depression. Hopefully just a funk. Honestly, I have no idea what kind of mood I'm in. I have cried two or three times today. I have gotten angry way more times than I should have. I have laughed less than half as much as usual.

I want to sit here and do nothing but finish the book I am reading. I want to watch a funny movie and laugh myself to tears. I want to login to WoW and complete some daily quests and farm some more herbs. I want to go to bed right now and let sleep end my day. I want to stay up all night and distract myself on the internet.

I am not normally like this. I don't know what's causing it. I don't even know what it is. But whatever it is, I hate it.

No comments: