Monday, March 10, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies and Frozen Custard

Seriously, what could be better? I've already decided that on my way home from work today I'm going to Andy's to get a Thin Mint Concrete. It's been a rather stupid Monday, so now I have something to look forward to that will make my day better. And once I start spooning all that cold, creamy, minty deliciousness into my mouth, I will forget it's Monday all together. I can't wait.

I tried to find a picture of the frozen treat, but I searched the entire internet and couldn't track down any visual evidence that this thing even existed. So, I am going to attempt to photograph it this afternoon when I purchase my very own. Then, I can make you drool over the picture tomorrow.

In the meantime, I will provide you with some musical and visual entertainment.



And finally, let me leave you with a couple of interesting news stories:
1. Vatican adds 7 new deadly sins
2. Are there drugs in your drinking water?

No comments: