Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Coming Soon...

Please, do not panic! I will be updating this blog very soon and my updates will once again become more regular. Actually, they may even be more frequent than they ever have been. Wouldn't that be a pleasant change?

Anyway, for the past couple of weeks I have been training my replacement at work so that she can take over the 3rd shift slot and I can finally move to my distorted day shift slot. Needless to say, I've been very busy at work going over everything with her. And even when there's some downtime, I have someone sitting beside me and looking over my shoulder while trying to chat with me. So, I just haven't had anytime to surf the net at work. And there's been a lot of stuff going on outside of work so I just haven't had the time to sit down at home and play on the web.

But that is all going to change! I'm pretty sure I will be able to start my new shift on this-coming Monday. Woo Hoo! I hope I like it as much as I think I will. Of course, I am nervous about the difference in the work that gets done on days compared to the 3rd shift work. I hope I'm not too slow and stupid while I'm learning all of my new stuff.

But, I digress. The point of this post was to assure you that there will be an update this week. And it should be a good one because last Saturday I went camping with my dad and some of my siblings. We checked out Elephant Rocks and Johnson's Shut-Ins and I have some awesome pictures to share. So, keep checking back.

No comments: