Friday, July 20, 2007

Random Thoughts For The Day

I wonder how many of my friends will make fun of me for rushing out and buying the new Harry Potter book on Saturday?

Why the hell are glue pens such a pain in the ass? I'm going back to my good old-fashioned Elmer's school glue.

It's amazing how far behind you can get on a message board when you don't read it for over a week.

What in the world is this about? My first instinct was Godzilla, but I guess that can't be right. (you can learn a bit more here)

I love Reeses Pieces.

I hope I'm able to find nail aprons at Wal-Mart in the morning.

Seriously, who would live in a pineapple under the sea? That's absurd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that's funny stuff. I've missed ya.

Anonymous said...

I thought Godzilla too when I saw the trailer for JJ Abrams' movie but I really can't believe he would do something that obvious.

The trailer did get me hooked, though!