Friday, July 20, 2007

Random Thoughts For The Day

I wonder how many of my friends will make fun of me for rushing out and buying the new Harry Potter book on Saturday?

Why the hell are glue pens such a pain in the ass? I'm going back to my good old-fashioned Elmer's school glue.

It's amazing how far behind you can get on a message board when you don't read it for over a week.

What in the world is this about? My first instinct was Godzilla, but I guess that can't be right. (you can learn a bit more here)

I love Reeses Pieces.

I hope I'm able to find nail aprons at Wal-Mart in the morning.

Seriously, who would live in a pineapple under the sea? That's absurd.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ahh, that's funny stuff. I've missed ya.

VT said...

I thought Godzilla too when I saw the trailer for JJ Abrams' movie but I really can't believe he would do something that obvious.

The trailer did get me hooked, though!

Anonymous said...

You have got to go and check this place out! Branson resort is a really cool place to go and visit.