Louis, from Relevant To Me, has tagged me in a blog-tag game where I am supposed to reveal 8 things about myself you may not know.
So, here goes:
1. I am employeed by the hospital I was born in
2. In high school I was voted "most intelligent"
3. My middle name (Rose-Ann) is hyphenated because it is my mothers maiden name, followed by her first name
4. I have been interviewed on both radio and tv as a child; I have also been interviewed on both radio and tv as an adult
5. As a child, I fell and broke both bones in my left arm in two seperate places at the same time
6. I love to color and still occasionally buy coloring books for myself
7. I only wear silver jewelry, no gold
8. I love to drive, no matter where I am going