Five things I dislike about....Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. They never changed clothes. Would it have killed them to wear pastels during the spring and summer months?
4. In the 80's version of the series, April was a TV reporter. Now she is "a former lab assistant" so I'm beginning to think the truth is not being told.
3. The turtles were all named after famous Renaissance-era Italian artists, yet no art is seen ANYWHERE in the sewers.
2. They never got in trouble for getting dirty and fighting with each other like me and my brother always did.
1. I never see them dip their pizza in ranch dressing, and we all know that's the only way to eat pizza!!